View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-19-04, 22:29

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 272/226/150 Female 5'6"
BF:Way too much!!
Progress: 38%
Angry Beware Of Whom You Trust!!!

I am soooooo upset!!!!! I was invited to dinner last night ~ my brothers house. They well know from going through all of the holidays and comments on my weight loss, that I am on Atkins. I was told they were serving chicken breast wrapped in bacon with cheese on top with salad and garlic potatoes. Well I went. I asked for other ingredients. Assured me there was just the bacon, chz and some mustard on the chicken. I ate the chicken and salad. My own bro and SNL SABOTAGED ME!!!!!!I am just FURIOUS!! They admitted to me (after I had eaten) that the chicken was coated in honey. My fork dropped. My SNL told me "That little bit won't kill you". I have gotten nothing but laughfter from my siblings since I began this WOL, but I thought that since they saw the loss and progress I was making that they would NEVER do something like this to me. My SNL had the nerve to sit with me talking after dinner how she doesn't understand how people can loose weight eating all that fat. I couldn't defend myself any more. I'm so very tired of the constant defending of the WOL I have chosen. She just kept going on how she had to find a way to loose weight but didn't know what to do. I was just so angry I surely didn't have any advice for her. I am even starting to think that some people just get jealous and they want you in that gutter with them. Is it me? What do you guys think of this? How much harm do you think the meal will have? How would you handle things like this? HELP!!!!!!
Sponsored Links