View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-19-04, 12:21

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200.5/200.5/165 Female 5ft 7 in
BF:
Progress:
Default Advice Needed - Help me out please.

I posted this under the newbie questions but maybe it needs to be on the more experience forum. I an on Week 4 - nothing really jumping out at me as far as weight loss. I started the week before TOM - didn't have any weight loss week one. The week of TOM - my weight bounced up 5lbs - yikes! Followed the induction to a "T" - after TOM week 3 back to my being weight. I've been exercising daily 40 minutes w/ hand weights added. Drink a ton of water (70 - 80 oz. a day). Doing the fitday thing - my daily carbs are ~ 5%, fat ~ 67-68% & protien ~ 28% - my calories average around 1500. My ketone strips show pink & purple all the time. I can say that my fat areas have become very soft & grossly squishy to the touch (like my belly) & I can feel a little difference in my clothes but nothing on the scale - should I see the weight drop, if I stick to the induction even if I am exercising w/ weights? The only thing I see that might be my hang up is my calories ~ 1500 = according to my weight I'm suppose to eat 2000 (weight X 10 ) But how the heck to you get so many calories & stay at 20 carbs a day? Help anyone?

Daily Menu: breakfast: Don's deepdish pizza egg crust - just the egg part made into mini muffin size over ground sausage.

I eat 3 mini muffins a day (so easy to grab & pop in microwave) 2 cups decaf w/ half & half + 3 thin slices bacon

Lunch: usually double qtr lber from McDonalds - w/o bun & everything scrapped off + I usually get their grill ckn & bacon salad & only eat one cup of it a day until it's gone (usually last me about 3 days breaking it down) - take the carrots out & no croutons w/ ranch dressing.

reg. size caf. free diet coke

dinner: steak w/ cheese melted on it & a salad or steamed brocoli - usually 2 cups of my veggies.

and I don't eat anything after dinner ever.

and that leaves all my water I drink.

And I do the Walk Away the Lbs exercise tapes every a.m. before breafast (the 40 min. 3 mile w/ weighted hand balls) At week four w/ or w/o TOM I should show some difference on the scale, right?

Report Post | IP: Logged
Sponsored Links