#12   ^
Old Mon, Jan-19-04, 11:43

Plan: Atkins - Maintenance
Stats: 185/150/150 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrelind
Speaking of veggies... is that your secret to losing weight so quickly, Fred? The veggies, right? I knew it!

LOL...Oh, Serre! You cognitive wheel you! How did you know that I've used veggies as my natural appetite supressor. You see, by forcing myself to eat all those nasty veggies, my zeal for food wanes. Only on special occasions will I keep the veggies where they belong--rotting away in my fridge--keeping them from ruining the pure decadent pleasure a large cut of perfectly roasted fatty prime rib.

Just brainstorming here, but have you ever considered a career in the service industry? Like, working for the Psychic Friends Network or something like that? LOL

I still can't understand how anyone could naturally like veggies. I mean, it's stuff that grows out of dirt, right? I can understand plant-like foods growing from dirt and manure to ideally suited for the diet of, say, grazing farm animals, but for a human carnivore like myself? That just seems so....incongruent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serrelind

Anyhow, congratulations on nearly reaching the 1-year mark, Fred & Red & Alina. That is an awesome accomplishment. You guys should be very proud of yourself. My anniversary isn't until Aug. Still awhile to go. I hope I make it!

Thanks, and since you're already so close to goal, your "one year" anniversary will be for posterity's sake. Nonetheless, I'll offer my heartfelt congrats when the time comes!