#9   ^
Old Mon, Jan-19-04, 11:12

Plan: Atkins - Maintenance
Stats: 185/150/150 Male 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1cutie
Hi Frederick! It will be one year for me too on February 19. Yes, the year seems like it flew by for me too, I still can't believe a year has passed by so fast. I'm glad I found this amazing forum and really amazing extremely patient people. I too did not know anything about low carbing until I found this site.

Hey Red! My sentiments exactly, as well. In retrospect, this forum and all those here--even those who have...er...vehemently contrasting views to my own--provided me with invaluable information, support, and pointers which made the journey infinitely smoother than it would otherwise have been. There's much to be said about being on a journey with other's who share the ultimate aspiration of your goals. You know, the old adage, "misery loves company," but with a twist. LOL

Quote:

I feel accomplished and happy and although I have not reached my goal I know I will get there. I'm can't wait to celebrate my 1 year anniversary.

At this point, your reaching goal is a forgone conclusion. It's only a matter of time now. I look forward to congratulating you once you've reached goal and wishing you well onwards into Maintenance. Doesn't it feel great to be so close? It's as if you can taste the success you've so diligently worked towards and so richly deserve. By the way, how's your running program?

Quote:

Thanks to everyone who posts on this forum.
red

Cheers!