#1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-17-04, 11:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 298/209/170 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 70%
Default Why can't they do the research

Hi all,

I don't understand why so many in the field of health care don't support this WOE. I know they are coming around but they are so damn stubborn. I work in a hospital and have kept a bit hush hush about this WOE I am following because I knew it would stir things up. Anyway yesterday I had a formula rep bring a huge bag of candy to the nurses station. I looked at this stuff for about 3 hours before telling the other nurses that I needed to stash this stuff because it was driving me nuts. I blew my cover and told them that I was low carbing and have already lost 8 lbs. Here came the comments. "You are a nurse, you should know better" "This damages your kidneys", "the weight loss is all water". All I could do was comment, "Come on you guys, you are nurses, do your research".

The reward came when I went down to the cafe and saw one of the nurses that said "it will damage your kidneys" and there she was sitting at a table eating an ice cream sandwich stuffed between two cookies. I didn't say anything but thought to myself, "looks like shes concerned about her kidneys". LOL

I'll prove then all wrong when I lose all 100+ lbs of this water weight!
Sponsored Links