View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jan-17-04, 09:21

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/261/160 Female 5'8"
BF:BMI43.5%/39.7%/24%
Progress: 20%

Good morning Soslo!

It does take awhile to learn how to navigate around the forum! When you click on the journal button it puts you in that person's journal and it seems confusing because you see posts that others have made there. I just scroll upwards from the bottom and read the posts. At the top, it also has the page numbers so that you can go back further. Having a journal is a great tool because it allows you to visit people that you might have something in common with and helps stay in touch outside of the regular posts. My journal helps me a lot! You might consider one if you decide on this way of eating (WOE). I get great advice and encouragement there and have made some great friends.

It could be that ATkin's is not something that will work for you. It is rare, but sometimes people's bodies don't respond to it. I just hate to see you spend money on the clinic. If you try low-carbing again, a journal might help you spot some things you could change in order to start losing. Best of luck to you - Orchid