#7   ^
Old Sat, Jan-17-04, 09:12
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 136/126/110 Female 5' 1
BF:??
Progress: 38%
Cool lifetime change

Thanks Lisa! I am a very patient person! Well, I guess when it comes to every other thing in my life...long lines, stop lights(working on that one!), teaching, etc., etc.. But the one thing that makes me feel esp. good about myself, losing unwanted pounds, seems to be the hardest thing to do. It is about changing your lifestyle and becoming a whole individual. I have to say that I do believe it that to attain any results at all it has to come from within. I have lost and gained weight over the years many of times and every time I gained I had this little demon in my head saying "Be bad, your not worthy", Hence the media, boyfriends, career, etc., etc.. I have become a stronger person because of this, I know. I have won and lost battles in all areas of my life and I am learning, still, how to find a balance that is suitable for me. I have to realize that I am not going to live up to other peoples standards and expectations, only my own! In this world I have to make ME happy. I have also learned over the years to be less co-dependent on others/food to make me feel good. I will get there! Even if it takes me an entire lifetime.... I WILL become an old sage!

Ada