View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jan-17-04, 08:41

Plan: Insulin Resistance Diet
Stats: 283/162/165 Female 5ft6
BF:
Progress: 103%

I know what you mean about the bread and the soup! It's better than any other restaurant's I have ever been too! But....those days are over. lol

I got the Chicken Cordon Bleu (did I spell that right?) and steamed broccoli. I didn't get a salad, but I wish that I had. They have great salads too and I wouldn't have needed to ask them to remove the things that I couldn't have! It would have been prepared that way already!

I was most surprised by the large selection they had. I honestly can't remember, but they had chicken, steak, hamburger, fish, and there were others....maybe 10 different items to choose from. You could also choose your side item and they had the carb counts listed. You can get just broccoli or just cauliflower or the vegetable medley. They also have the carb counts for a few salad dressings.

I can't wait to go back and try something else! The price was comparable to the other items on their menu. I didn't even look at the price, but our total bill w/dh, me, and the 3 kids was about the same as it's always been when we go there.

I can't wait to hear what others have tried!