View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-16-04, 21:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 238/236/200 Male 6'1
BF:
Progress: 5%
Default Question About Weights/Gym Work

This is a question for the people here, who take gym work seriously, by that i mean every day, none fail, and live for it , either in a sport or self satisfaction..

I Have Been Going to the gym now for 6-7 months, and i seem to have put on the right ammount of muscle, 7 lbs of muscle when i think the max for 6 months is 6lbs, so thats all looking good for me.
now i am around 250 lbs, and starting to look good, but a bit bigger than i want.
so i want to lose 3-4 stone(50 lbs * I think) But Also While Losing Weight, Want to tone my muscle properly, so it doesnt all go saggy iff i ever give up for a few months. With Christmas Just Gone, And I Started A Jew Job, I Feel Tired All the time and not doing as much excercise as i did say 4 months ago. but this is going to change ofc.

This Is My Normal Gym Workout.

Monday

* 60-70kg (4 * 8) - Bench Press machine
* 65kg (4 * 8) - Bicep Machine
* 35kg (4 * 8) - Tricep Machine
* 45-60kg (4 * 8) - Pec Deck
* 55kg (4 * 8) - Pull Down Machine + 45kg On Shoulders
* 55kg (4 * 8) - Rowing Machine

Tuesday

* 35kg (4 * 8) - Cab Crossovers

Wednesday

* 45-60kg (4 * 8) - Pec Deck
* 55kg (4 * 8) - Pull Down Machine + 45kg On Shoulders
* 55kg (4 * 8) - Rowing Machine

Thursday

* 20 kg - Arm Curls
* 20kg - Arm Flys
* 150 sit-ups

Friday

* 35kg (4 * 8) - Cab Crossovers

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Problem With This Is, Im Building Muscle All The Time And Not really Losing Weight, So I Was Looking for some tips, i want to cut down on the muscle build and step up more on some of the weight loss machines (ie, Rowing, Bike, FreeRun, Step), But Also While Doing This Tone The Muscle As I Said Earlier..
Iff Anyone Can Give Me Any Help On What I Should Do And How Much A Day Id Be grateful, coz i dont want to do to much with it + the diet program, and one day collapse or something

Thanks,

Kleberson
Sponsored Links