View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Fri, Jan-16-04, 18:02

Plan: Atkins - Induction
Stats: 306/298/160 Female 5', 5"
BF:BMI: 49.2/49.2/24
Progress: 5%

Nowonder – Congrats on the pound – like Grendel said – it’s a lot better than zero – you’re doing great!!! Keep up the great work with the goals – you must feel so accomplished for it.

Grendel – YAY for you – two pounds – woo hoo, we’re the same this week! It sounds like you’re doing well with starting to get water into you – next time you have a craving for a soda, just make it mandatory that you drink a 1/2 glass of water first, then drink your soda. See if that will help add in the extra water you’re missing. And maybe it will eventually make you feel like your thirst for a soda is gone. Keep up the great work!!!

Sin – I hope everything calms down emotionally. *hugs from across the pond* You’re still doing an amazing job sweetie!!! I’m so proud of how far you’ve come.

Gypsy – that damn TOM – who keeps inviting him to visit anyways?! hee hee (I have full faith that it’s because of your visitor, not your yummy treats.
I used to love those V-Day candy hearts – you should just take some pepto-bismo – hee hee – maybe the chalky taste will make you feel satisfied. haha

As for me:
Down to 212 – which is a 2 pound loss for this week – I was hoping for 3 (need that per week to make my goal), but I feel like a big whoosh is on its way *fingers crossed*. I also took my measurements – I’m down a little over 3 inches from last week – WOO HOO!!! hee hee – I love measuring myself – it’s so satisfying.
I did do the crunches/arm weights the other day, and then last night I went dancing (danced my booty off) – and tonight and Saturday I’m going dancing too. Sooo…I feel content in that I’m getting some exercise with those activities.

I have a portfolio due on Tuesday for school – eeps – a lot of work, so this weekend won’t be all fun and games – but at least I have Monday off, and I think I have time to take a nap today – YAY!!!! Ok all – Happy Friday to everyone!!!!