View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Jan-16-04, 16:19

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 270/225/145 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 36%

Atlee,

Thanks for the help, hon! Actually, I do average about 30-40 carbs a day, w/ almost all my carbs coming from veggies. I started the '72 program, in a effort to eradicate myself of many of the processed foods that I was consuming. I'd been stalled for a VERY long time (since May, actually!), and once I removed the processed garbage from my eating, the weight started to come off again.

I'm not going to give up exercise entirely. I made a commitment this year to keep moving and figure out how I was going to incorporate some sort of exercise into my life. I'm just not sure that the heavy lifting required for BFL going to move me closer to some of my old weight and BF% goals I'd set in the past. My results from my first challenge were so dissapointing, I never even sent in my completed challenger's packet with my before and after pics. I was too embarrassed.

I'd hate to go through a year of the same and end up in the same place this time next year. That's ALOT of work for no apparent rewards, KWIM? I'd like to think that wouldn't be the case, but I dunno. Something's gotta change soon.