Thread: Why can't I...?
View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Jan-16-04, 13:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/190/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%

okay the secret is in the book. . .the reason Dr A says . . .eat to be satisfied in the frist two weeks. . .is cause you are trying to resist the cravings. . .so I will step up. . .I had somedays during induction I ate one whole package of bacon by myself .. .BUT I did not eat sugar or white flour. . .the point at the begining is NOT to do small portions. . .(hopefully this will come about naturally as your body chemistry kicks back into normal). . .and if you find your self having the munchies.. . munch . . .macedemias. . .bacon. . .cheese. ..pork rinds with homemade french onion dip. . .if you are dying for something sweet. . .have a cup of tea with a bit of splenda. . .this is the toughest part. BUT you can't have your cake and Atkins too. . .it is dangerous to eat high fat AND high sugar. . .lollipop or cheese? sugar soda or steak? a salad with blue cheese dressing or salad with a squeese of lemon? Do you want to do a low fat or a low carb WOL. . .doing neither. . .leads too more of you (and me). Read the BOOK. . .it is very clear. redawn~not yelling. . .just lecturing a bit.