View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-16-04, 11:12

Plan: Atkins - Induction
Stats: 273/268.6/165 Female 5 feet 4 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%
Default Why can't I...?

Why can't I stop cheating? I really do want the weight off, I stick with my diet religiously. I am eating much smaller portions and I am still losing weight, but around 1:30 every other day for the last 8 days, I have eaten 4 chocolate chip cookies. Yesterday was the worst. I went to the grocery store for more eggs and ended up walking out with eggs and 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup that I gobbled up in the parking lot. I felt ashamed for eating and then felt the need to hide the evidence in the trash can. I do not normally crave Chocolate, but lately that is all I want. I am so depressed and feel so ashamed and defeated. I did the first 5 days of my diet with no problem at all, but now, I can't seem to get past this huge desire. I am amazingly enough still in Ketosis despite my frequent sugar attacks. Is it possible that I am not getting enough carbs and my body is craving more hence the sudden sweet tooth? I have never had much of a sweet tooth before. Are there any products out there that can have that will fill the craving for sweets but still be OK? I need help! I know that I am severly anemic and the chocolate craving can be from that, but since starting the diet, I have started taking additional iron pills. So that can't be it either. Any suggestions, words of advice, comforting words? I could use it all.

Lucy
Sponsored Links