View Single Post
  #66   ^
Old Fri, Jan-16-04, 09:14
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins (restart 1/5/04)
Stats: 198/185/145 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Zora - Nothing like a little induction to reset your body AND your eating habits. It's terrific that you didn't quit when the scale went up, but instead did the hard thing and went back on induction. Give yourself a big pat on the back for that!!!

nowonder - You're right, one pound isn't exciting, but it's a heck of a lot better than 0! And congrats on meeting the mini-goal! It's tough getting out in this weather, isn't it?

I wasn't quite so successful with my mini-goals this week. I met most but not all of them. Let's see, I wanted to have at least 5 salads during the week. Did that (surpassed). I wanted to drink water instead of soda before work (yes) and after work (didn't quite make this). Wednesday I was kind of quesy-ish and the thought of putting water in my stomach was not very comforting. Soda was much better. For some reason, I had soda last nite, too. Oh, yeah,because of the headache. Are these just excuses????? I'll have to think about that. Exercise, I met the aerobic goal, but didn't do any weights. So for next week, I will keep the same goals.

On the scale, I'm down another 2 pounds (Yippee!!) from last sunday (6# total).
Overall, I'd say it was a good week, but not a great week.