View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-16-04, 09:01

Plan: Medical Weight Loss Center
Stats: 238/220/175 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 29%
Default Medical Weight Loss Clinic program?

Hi, Anyone tried this program with any success? I joined a couple of weeks ago and the first thing they did was put me on a lo-carb "cleansing" routine. All the beef and raw green veggies I wanted for three days. Lost about 8 lbs. in 3 days (water weight). Started their "regular" program after that and haven't lost a pound since...I'm exercising (45 min per day on treadmill)...drinking 112 oz. of water a day and eating their recommended foods but I just can't bring myself to buy any more of their "nutrients". They EXPENSIVE at $15 per box of 7 (enough to last one week) and they want you to have a minimum of 3 per day ($45 per week). (This is after paying a one-time payment of$490 for the "program"). The "nutrients" are foul tasting chalky shakes and gross puddings and some yukky tasting bars...I haven't got the stomach for that junk (never had any success anyway with shakes, bars or powders...I'd rather have "real" food than that artificial junk)...At any rate I was wondering if anyone else has had any experience with these people and how it went. I'd love to hear from you if your experience was good or bad...they don't let you talk to any of the other "members" when you come in for your weigh-in's...they kinda rush you into a side "room" to meet with a "counselor" and out you go...no group meetings or anything.
Sponsored Links