View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-16-04, 00:52

Plan: Atkins > SBD from 27Sep04
Stats: 291/279/190 Female 5ft 9
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Am I not pretty enough......???

I'm so glad I found this forum, and so many wonderful people who understand what it is like to be more than 100 pounds overweight.. wonderful, beautiful people who truely understand that the extra pounds do not make them any less as human's....

The title of this thread is actually a song by a wonderful Australian singer... and it is in my head tonight, I am feeling a little down, but determined to shake myself out of it. Going to vent .. hope you all don't mind...

I went on (yet another) blind date a few days ago, someone I met though an online club. Now I am very experienced at this, and very careful, don't like bars and clubs, so please no judgements here. Anyway.. my point is that I am always very upfront about my size (my profile name is even luscious_bbw ). I make no mistake that they understand this. These guys always can't wait to meet me once we talk for a while.. they think I am smart, funny, caring, independent and all around amazing woman (all of which I modestly say is very true.. hehe). They see my photo, my face, they like what they see.

Now, please forgive my ego here, but I am attractive, I am indeed a luscious big beautiful woman, a good person, a good catch I would say.....

Australian men suck (no offence to the Australian men reading if any). They just have no sense of appreciating the inner person, they have not quite caught onto the fact that big is beautiful.. When I travel to Europe and America I meet men all the time (sometimes before I get to baggage claim *wink*).

Anyway, the latest one has not called me since lunch.. and I am feeling a bit fed up and down about it. How does someone go from talking to you every day and really really liking you, to not talking to you at all?? I am not sure its my personality, because they get such a good sense of that before I meet them and they are drawn to it.. I make sure I gargle (no keto breathe thanks), I doubt its my face, because its actually pretty nice.. it can only be my extra weight.... I don't particularly have a hang up about it in terms of confidence, etc... I'm just trying to think realistically here.

grrrrrrrr.. THINKING OF MOVING TO MORE APPRECIATIVE PASTURES.

Thanks for Listening...
Sponsored Links