#1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-15-04, 21:57
Pending Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 123/118/105 Female 5'0"
BF:
Progress: 28%
Question Help with breakfast???

Anyone with breakfast alternatives, HELP!!!
I started on induction again and know that I need to eat breakfast, but I've never been a breakfast person. Food first thing in the morning makes me nauseas, but I have to take my vitamins with food, along with my allergy pill which causes dizziness, nausea, etc. when taken without food. I know breakfast is supposed to be the most important meal of the day, but I have a hard time with it.
Being on induction, I know I'm not supposed to have breads, but I made some Atkins lc muffins (2carbs) and have lately managed to get one down in order to take my pills and start my day.
- Is the reason we're not supposed to do breads because we're trying to break the craving? If that's the reason, I guess I'm not too worried as I've never really liked bread or cereals. - If that's not the reason, PLEASE somebody enlighten me, so I don't make a major faux pas... Before LC when I used to eat a hamburger, I pulled off as much bread as I could so that all was left was just enough in the very middle to keep my fingers from getting nasty. So since I hardly ever ate breadstuffs, I don't have cravings for them... My problem is mostly sweets, bad food choices, and probably undereating which stops my metabolism, so that when I do start eating enough again my body is afraid of starving again and just packs on the fat.
The thought of eggs, bacon, sausage in the morning turns my stomach...
Anybody have any great breakfast ideas that are light enough that I might be able to get by without feeling miserable all morning?
Thanks for all the support!
Sponsored Links