View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jan-15-04, 16:25
Registered Member

Plan: No particular plan
Stats: 160/155/140 Female 69
BF:
Progress:

OMG Jen, I'm so happy I found you!!! I have so much to tell you when I can PM you - do you know how many posts I need? Can't wait!

I'm so sorry we had to leave the other board - we desperately tried to get in touch with everyone & anyone (because that board didn't have PM back then), but we just weren't able to contact some people. I'll explain when I can. But I want you to know that for a LONG time, we tried to contact you!

So, you're finding low-carbing pretty easy? I tried once before and found it SO hard, but I'm really thinking about trying again. So this should be a great place for help! Right now, I'm just doing portion control, and I want to see how that goes for a little while. But I have a feeling I'll need something different. I did lose a little so far, but we'll see. So when did you start low-carbing, and how much have you lost?

OMG, I want to tell you so much more, but I'll have to wait until I can PM you. Meanwhile, I'll keep in touch with you here, and I'm going to have to spend a little time learning my way around this forum. This looks like a great place!!!