View Single Post
  #62   ^
Old Thu, Jan-15-04, 14:08
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins (restart 1/5/04)
Stats: 198/185/145 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 25%

CarbsBeGon - Those sugar-free candies can be a killer. On my previous attempt with Atkins, I found those, and before long I was eating LOTS of them. Not good! This time around I'm like you and keeping those to a minimum.

GNCLCGirl - (that's a hard name to type!) That's excellent about the exercise. It's such a critical part to making this WOL work. I just wish it was easier to make myself WANT to do it. You know that the Woosh Fairy will show up sooner or later. Or at least, her cousin the Slowly-But-Surely Troll will show up!

Soon - A sleeveless dress in October?? Brrrrrr ... Or is this in a warm part of the country? (It's hard to think that ANYPLACE is warm right now.)

NoWonder - HEY! Stop goofing off and get down to business! You know you'll be happier and feel better if you do.

For me, I've been slacking in the exercise department and very inconsistent with drinking the water. I was going to walk from my class to the commuter lot (just under a mile), but it's too darn cold. The wind chill is between -10 to -15 degrees (real temp is +5) and the whole walk would have been into the wind. Yup, time to take the bus! No dog walks either.

OK, I'm gonna promise myself right now that I will do some sort of workout tape when I get home. There, I even said it out loud. Now, if I could just get rid of these munchies, I'd be all set.