View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jan-15-04, 12:38
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 157/157/130 Female 5 foot 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

YES,YES,YES!!! IT'S ME!!! I'm so glad to find you again! I listed my reason for not participating in the other board on the "lose 50 pounds in 2004" thread. I've missed you guys terribly!!!!! You can't imagine how lost I was for several weeks after I couldn't chat with you guys anymore~~~~I was literally heartbroken. I had half a mind to let those moderators have it--but I knew it wouldn't help the situation!

Anyway, I'm so glad that we get to chat again. I've be yo-yoing with my weight since the other board; but have decided that it's time to get serious again! Low-carbing is the easiest WOE for me. I don't feel deprived like on other diets. And it's really doable when I go out to eat--without having to "grill" the waiters on how it's prepared and so forth! Getting good results fast doesn't hurt either!!!!

I wish you the best on this WOE. And I've found the people on this forum to be great motivators and have worlds of info to share! I don't really have exactly 50 pounds to lose--but they don't discriminate. I'll take help wherever I can get it and give it wherever they will take it!!!

I look forward to chatting with you! Once you get enought posts in you can start personal messaging me---until then--keep posting cause I'm anxious to hear how you've been doing!!!

Jen