View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Jan-15-04, 12:25

Plan: Carnivore
Stats: 212/179/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 63%

OK, I couldn't resist.

Another 10 pounds lost, Blu? Meaning 20 pounds gone in two weeks, Blu?

Yippi-de-do-dah!!!

All hail Blu, Queen of the Scale!

I'd say you're doing something right! No wonder you have headaches. Your body is going through a lot right now. Don't worry, a lot of people get headaches when they first start. How much potassium are you taking? I'm a big believer in potassium. When I'm feeling blah and start getting restless legs and calf cramps (not that kind, Lissette!), I start taking 2 tablets in the morning and 2 in the evening for a couple days, then slack off a bit. Usually does the trick.

Orang, she doesn't have congestive heart failure (we thought of that first, too). She developed pleural effusion (fluid in the lungs) and pulminary edema (fluid around the lungs), probably as a result of the kidney problems. She also has a heart murmer, which may or may not have contributed. The Lasix should relieve the pressure quickly. Thanks for asking.

And I guess I should check in with my numbers. For the month of January so far, here are my averages:

Calories: 1,474
Fat: 79 grams (48%)
Carbs: 58 grams or 47 ECC (14%)
Protein: 124 grams (35%)

I've lost 4 pounds. The new Fitday is pretty cool. I've attached a PDF doc showing my overview page (you'll need Adobe Acrobat to read it). Elaine, how are you liking it?