View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 21:10

Plan: Protein Power maintenance
Stats: 18/12/10 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress:

What a busy day! Just have a minute, I am trying to set up a home network so that DD will have DSL on the puter in her room. Today was a better day foodwise than yesterday. I didn't eat off plan but had evening issues with eating everything not nailed down.
My menu for today:

B - 2 thin slices pumpkin bread w/butter, coffee w/H&H
S - 1/4 carbwise bar
L - Blackened chicken salad, ate crutons, dressing was kinda sweet so probably wasn't the best choice
S - 1 string cheese, salted soy nuts
S- pumpkin bread w/butter
D - chicken quesadilla (grilled chicken w/grilled onion and monterey jack cheese) w/sour cream, guacamole, & picante sauce on Adios carbs lc tortilla (very Yummy!!)

Planning on having a choc swirl Atkins ice cream bar later

Orang - missed ya at dinner Your menu looked pretty good too, I am thinking about fixing some turkey legs tomorrow for dinner.

Shelly - We will miss you I will be sending you some good lc vibes to help you stay on plan.

Char - Good job staying on plan! Pizza is a hard one, last time it was in the house (My DD and her friend ordered it) I caved and ate half a slice. I have a cheesecake recipe, I will have to look for it and will try to post it tomorrow. I usually make half the recipe in a casserole dish. I also have some good recipes for pumpkin bread & coffee cake if you like

Blu - Sorry your not feeling well today, hope you feel better soon

Bawdy - Missed you today, how is your kitty?

Wendy - Hope you get the cheesecake out of your system soon. Glad things are going will with DBF

Deb - Glad everything is ok Your menu sounds yummy!

A big hello to eveyone