View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 20:41

Plan: ALOT of salads,veggies ec
Stats: 180/160/140 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 50%

Hi all! So many are missing in action today!

Orang, glad to hear that your pants are starting to fall off you! Your menus look good! I am trying to keep a ledger, cals 1000-1400, carbs 20-35, protein HIGH!HA I am not sure on the fat content yet, but I am committing to the treadmill 5-6 times a week!!! Actually I have been consistant with it, but after tonight I will not be able to get back to it until Monday!

I will be going awol until Monday, we are traveling down to Ks for a wedding/photo shoot, My dh has been taking pics, and of course (like a ) I volunteered to use our other camera at our dd's wedding Well I guess I must of been better help than I thought, the parents of this up and coming wedding want my dh AND me to do this! I do not mind, but I am nervous because last time it was just our family, this time is different!! I am planning a lc stratagy, (no wedding cake for me!) but sorda like Wendy said, alot of "off foods" do not tempt me any more! I still have a FEW demons to fight though!!

Wendy, that is great that the DBF saga is going well!! (time flies when it is the right one!!!) Hope that this week won't get to crazy with the grade cards coming out and all! I am thinking of you!
I had read some reviews on the ruby cheese cake, ( it is not here in state!) My folks in Ill. go there and have tried it,sorry about the after-affects! Maybe the extra protein days will level the out of control feelings again!

Marnie, WELCOME BACK!!! It sounds like you had quite a time! AND a weight loss to boot!!! I bet that your body is just trying to play catch-up with everything so your prob. just have the little stress monster nipping at you! Hey Orang, Maybe Marnie needs an exorcisim from the Rev?????????

Elaine, did you get some menus planed out??? You will have to let us know what you "cooked up" so to speak! Thanks for the info that you gave me earlier!!!!

Char, WTG on being strong, pizza is one of my tough ones also!! That is very smart to plan ahead, (you will not feel deprived or as tempted than!!)

Blu & Unity, hang in there! We are here for company and support!!

Bawdy, You must be busy with all of your extra job duties! drop us a line when you get a chance! What are the stats on your baby??? (cat)

Keith, it sounds like you are getting a second wind on health! WTG!

Well I need to finsh packing!Hi to everyone else! If I can't write tomorow, i will see you all Monday! Have a great week!

Oh Deb, i did not see your post! What good news on your ekg!!! Your meals look good! Gotta run!