View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 16:20

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 166.5/146.5/145 Female 67 in.
BF:23.21%
Progress: 93%

Good afternoon all. I've been feeling very out of control with my eating since eating that low carb cheesecake from Ruby Tuesday's on Saturday. I don't think it is something I am going to do again. First of all, it probably had about 1000 calories (and I don't believe that is an exaggeration at all), and my weight has been up a bit, plus I had terrible diarrhea for two days following. I don't know if it had sugar alcohols in it, but due to my reaction, I suspect it did. So no more cheesecake for me, although it certainly tasted good going down! So I am going to cut back on fat again for awhile and try to keep my calories around 1100. This isn't something I can ever keep up for a long time, but I need to get myself back on track again.

Char-Congrats on following thru with your plan! It does get easier, I promise. With every no I give, I feel less and less like I am depriving myself. I don't even really have to give it any thought anymore. That's great that you are planning ahead and are going to make things that you can eat instead.

Renee-You have a good run going right now with good eating. You should be rewarded very soon!

Things at school have been going pretty well. It's the end of the grading period this week which always means stress as I try to cram things in and get grades finished. I am very much looking forward to having Monday off and then Tuesday will be nice b/c it's a workday to finish up grades, which we didn't get after fall quarter. So next week will be nice and short!

DBF is going well. It's now been three days since I've seen him one on one (seeing him at school doesn't count b/c it's not personal and we are still a big secret at school). Tomorrow we have plans to go see a concert, a local band called Red Wanting Blue. Then next week the plan is for me to meet his mother, so that's kind of exciting/scary. Yes, things are going really well. It's so bizarre to think that it's still really only been slightly more than 2 months that we've been dating b/c it feels like a million times longer

Marjorie-That's great that you didn't do any damage in the scale department while on vacation and that you had a good time. It sounds like we both have to get our eating back under control. How interesting that Atkins bars are different here in the U.S.

Hello to everyone else. I have this huge urge to take a shower now, so I must go indulge it