#6   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 14:41

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

Shelley (Lisette)
Calving in March - shall we send Bawdy your way

Have you decided how to proceed with the WOE?

I tried egg whites - hubby couldn't get used to them because they aren't yellow...

Keith:
Glad to hear you resisted the bread and 'tators at your mom's house.

You like meatless products? I like some of them also - which are low-carb?

Re: the weightloss. Wonderful to see you are caring for your whole self - eating right exercising and tending to your spiritual needs. They are all important.

Smoothblu:
Missed you yesterday - hope all is well.

Ellie (chamellie):
Glad to hear endometrosis has been ruled out - it can cause symptoms like yours if it interferes with ovarian function.

Oh - I stayed out of the carbs last night - ate 2 cups of cooked cabbage instead

I saw your menu - what time is dinner tonight?

Deb (flintstone):
Your menu looked great for someone getting started.

Re: the chest pains... I went thru a similar scare recently. I know it is hard to acknowledge something serious might be wrong, but you need to get things like that checked out. Mine turned out not to be my heart at all - it was more of a tummy pressure thing. If you get those pains again before you get the EKG, haul your fanny to the ER. Glad you are skipping the exercise - I even quit hiking for a while ::gasp::

RobNJ (sasquatch or yeti):
Rob, praying for your sprained wrist - I sure do miss hearing from you, but I know typing is painful right now. {{{ Rob }}}

Charran:
Glad to see you are giving PP an honest try. Keep adding the protein - low protein was likely what caused your draggy feeling with Atkins. Atkins discourages too much protein - says it turns to glucose. This process (called glucogenesis) is very slow and only happens when glucose is needed by the very limited body tissues that only run on glucose.

WendyOH:
Good to see you posting - how is school going? Are the kids settling back into their routines? How's DBF doing?

RobinBeBe:
Missed you yesterday - know you are a busy lady

Unity:
{{{{ Unity }}}} We care about you even went you are tired and cranky. Pull up a chair next to the fire and unwind.

Where are our missing folks: Dreamer, CityGirl, msk, Shiva, Matt, Karen and Mark ????? Don't make me have to come hunting thru cyberspace for you folks....