#3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 14:14
"Princess" of Norway

Plan: Atkins / Lindberg
Stats: 187/169/143 Female 162 cm
BF:Yes
Progress: 41%
Default Hi Jeannie !!

Tried to PM you, your storage space is full !!! Just wanted to let you know ! Since this is your thread I'll post my reply here instead, since it's almost related !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanne Sch
Have you check on Ebay to see if sellers will ship them outside the US and Canada to you in Norway?

If not, let me know and I can help you get whatever you need (as long as it isn't illegal for me to send them as an individual to another individual in Norway)

Hi Jeannie !! What a nice person you are !!! I've checked with the major Low Carb suppliers, they do not ship to Norway due to import restrictions. Shipping is very expensive. I have to apply for an import licence at the medicin depot and that takes months. And also seldom granted for privates. They check all foods/meds at customs and it's not worth it taking a chance. The only way to bring it in is to take it in person. I don't need it so bad ... it WILL be A tiny bit expensive with the airfare. BUT, if we decide to go to US this coming summer, I will stock up on lots of stuff !!

But thanks for offering - I'm amazed at your kindness !!