View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 13:20

Plan: Yudkin
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 000
BF:
Progress: 100%

Sorry for my scepticism, but I do not see the big miracle here. To gain 2 lbs in two weeks you need to eat 7000 excess calories. Means 500 excess calories/day. With your exercise it means you could consume 600-800 excess calories/day and still gaining only 2 lbs. Without any miracle pill - so your calorie need already higher.

You mentioned you have been on Atkins since October - it means your metabolism already better, than was during your previous trips.
This March, during a week long trip to London I ate double portions than during any previous trip, and did not gain any weight - simply my i mproved metabolism protected me.

There are literally hundred posts here from people who tried different carb blockers, without any success. (Search for carb blocker)

To other interested member one remark:
If you have ONE big event - there is no need to take anything, there is no way to gain lbs druing ONE dinner. But if you have every evening a binge, even the best pill of the world would not help.

If this pill blocks all carbs - as you claim - it means that because without carbs there is no fat digestion, this would block fat too. Perfect, we can do anything we stay slim. Hm....
Quote from a member (sorry I do not rememer his/her name):
If there was a miracle pill, would not be the news all over the world? Would be any overweight person?

Sunny, if it works for you, good luck, I prefer somehow different approach. I am glad you had an excellent time.