View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 13:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 191/177/148 Female 5ft. 6.5 inches
BF:40.40%/38.10/?
Progress: 33%

Nille- The 1st week we stayed at "Riu Cancun". We had a room on a high floor, with a gorgeous ocean view. We could hear the surf from our bed.
The 2nd week we stayed at "Riu Palace" in Playa del Carmen. I found it to be a bit too humid for me there, but, both places had excellent food + sevice etc. I would recommend both places. Feel free to e-mail me.

Blitzedang - I know what you mean. I can't tolerate most things, but this does not have any stimulants in it. For once, I didn't have any side affects.

Wenylynn - I did "test' this. That's why I am so excited!! I have gone to "Curves", or the weightroom daily for quite a while now.
Since our 3 daughters have left home, we have done quite a bit of travelling. I have been on cruises before, where I tried to prove that exercising daily would be the magic that would keep my weight off. I actually did more exercise then. I went to the gym, walked around the deck, took dance classes, always took the stairs. I have t-shirts I have won for doing so many exercise classes. I approached eating the same way I did this time, and while it obviously was better than not exercising at all, I always gained a bunch of weight!
This time it was not just one meal a day of cheating. It was dinner, many sweet drinks in the evening, and eating again at midnight. Yes - Once I realized, by weighing myself daily that it was working, I was very BAD, after taking the pills. I do realize it would have been better to eat properly all the time, and I'm surprised going "off program" every nite that I could be so good during the day. But - I really do think the difference was the " Starch stopper". I guess I should have explained all this in my original post, but didn't want to bore you all with too much information. It's still really hard for me to believe it worked. Today - I lost 1 of the 2 lbs I gained while away. I'm going to "Curves " today, and feel I'm back to where I was before my holiday. It's such a great feeling!!
Thanks for all the feedback!