#1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 07:48
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 346/295/220 Male 6'1"
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Bouncing around

On Monday, I dropped another 4 pounds, making it a total of 6 in the first two days. I have never experienced a 4-pound drop in my life and cannot tell you what I did that resulted in such a drop, unless it has been the fiber moving everything out.

I began wondering if the supplements were helping, but on Tuesday and Wednesday I went up a half pound and 1.5 pounds, respectively, despite following the low carb plan completely.

As I mentioned earlier, I have not been on a strict low carb diet in about eight months. Yet, when I got serious about it again with the national challenge, giving up the carbs has been no problem. Even with the supplements (and the 17g of carbs in one of them), I am getting that taste in my mouth like before, which others indicated happens when you go into ketosis. Also with the supplements, I have not had the headaches that I had the first time I went on a low carb.

What do you think about weighing everyday? I like the feedback, whether I am up or down. I just want to know where I am.

I wish everyone well with the challenge and with life.

Bobby Warren
Sponsored Links