Old Tue, Jan-13-04, 19:11
Phoenixa

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 164/136.6/132 Female 172/5'8
BF:Yes.
Progress: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynnlee
i'm in the same boat. i have fifteen more pounds to lose and it's driving me CRAZY because i'm not losing inches or pounds and i'm not technically on a stall yet. i'm going to see friends in about three weeks and i would really like SOME of it to come off. to ya'll who are at your goal weight already--what did you do to get the last fifteen to come off? i'd really like to know.

Be glad that you're not "technically" on a stall, rather than frustrated about it.

As for how to get the ball rolling again, for me it was about critically check what I was actually nibbling. I cut out almonds, which had become my LC snack obsession. And salty liqourice and pork rinds, due to their salt/sodium content, which made me retain water.

Also, I invested in some L-Carnitine and L-Glutamine to take daily, together with chrome. I also started upping my water intake, since I'd gotten a bit lax in that department. From 2 liters a day to 5 (i.e. more than a gallon daily). Finally I cut my calories down a bit - some of it went automatic, since I cut out the almonds, so I landed at 1600-1800 kcals instead of over 2400 where I had ended up without noticing... I also started skin brushing, a way to promote my blood circulation. Made me feel good and the skin soft at least.

Started losing pretty quickly after that.

/gil