View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Tue, Jan-13-04, 13:04

Plan: Atkins/Counting Calories
Stats: 173/165/145 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress: 29%

Well, this is my 2nd time LC'ing. The first time I lost on induction and no more. This time I learned that it really isn't as easy as the general public thinks that you do have to watch how much your eating. With that in mind I did well for the 1st month, lost almost 8lbs, but unfortunately did not exercise AT ALL when pre-Atkins I was at the gym 3 to 4 times a month. Which leads me to believe that most of what I lost was muscle. Then over the Holidays, I still LC'd but I ate WAY too much of everthing and gained some of what I had lost. I am now back on track, exercising and eating correctly. Normally I would have stopped and found a new DIET to follow, but instead this time I'm sticking this WOE out.

Why?

Because I'm never hungry.

I eat fulfilling tasty meals.

My stomach doesn't have to be growling for me to lose weight.

My migraines have diminished

But, what keeps me from cheating is the bloating feeling I have the next few days and knowing that I won't stop at the one bite. I try to keep only LC snacks around, actually I try not to keep ANY snacks around. If I want a snack I have to actually prepare it and sometimes that's just way to much work so I skip it.

Wee