View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Tue, Jan-13-04, 09:31

Plan: none
Stats: 165/125/115 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress:

i also believe that, though some people believe lc is a "fad", it is here to stay. it has completely changed my life and i know it has changed the lives of many others for the better.
i am very concerned about how many degenerative diseases are caused by poor diet, how many doctors do not take diet into consideration when treating disease, and how many tax dollars pay for the treatment of many people with degenerative diseases. And, as for the companies that are jumping on the lc bandwagon to make a quick buck, that's nothing compared to the billions hospitals and pharmacuetical companies are making on drugs that don't address america's health concerns at the root of the problem--diet and lifestyle.
when i hear people talk about how lc didnt work for them, i usually find out that there was lack of education and will power. as someone who is very concerned about the welfare of my community, i am going to do everything i can to ensure that lc is here to stay and pushes into the mainstream. i feel it is one of my greatest duties to continue to educate myself, my family, and anyone else who will listen on the benefits of healthy diet, and to set the best example i can for those around me.
we need to continue to educate ourselves so that we can provide support for those who are experiencing difficulties. it's not easy kicking the carb-monkey, and if we continue to tell these companies what we need, it will make it easier for everyone.