View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Jan-12-04, 06:23
Happy Spring!!!

Plan: Will be starting SBD soon
Stats: 226.5/223.5/175 Female 5'7
BF:34%/33%/lo as poss
Progress: 6%

if it's a one man battle, I say quit that forum and stay with this one where you get the support you need to follow your chosen WOE. For some people ignorance is bliss.

Quote:
It`s dangerous and people should not be allowed public sector healthcare if they continue to abuse their bodies in this manner.

And my eating at McDonalds and fast food places was not abuse of my body? Eating 2-3x the amount of veggies than I did before and very little trans-fats is abuse to my body? I don't live where we get public sector healthcare, I pay dearly for my health insurance. IMHO Anything that gets weight off has got to be better for my general health than continuing to be over-weight, and that includes their diets of lowfat/low calorie. I just know from experience that I regain everything I try one of those. I would never be able to live the rest of my life eating like that. With LC I feel full and satisifed. I have many modifications I can use to battle cravings and more choices of food substitutions (not even including all the "produsts" out there) that I can use to replace what I'm not allowed to have. On low fat/low calorie is there a sub for chips, cakes, cookies, etc? No I don't eat the subs everyday, but they are there if I need them. Some people are regimented enough to stay low fat/low cal forever, but if you have ever had a true weight problem the way we eat is ingrained in us and most go right back to it when they stop (I did)

Most people seem to think we stay at induction level's of carbs, fat, protein forever. If they had a true understanding of the levels of the diet, and the amounts of weight loss I see everyday here...awww kicking a dead horse won't help here. People are tuned into what they have heard in the media and such. You won't change their minds if that is what they have been programmed to believe. Why even bother to waste you breath, or your fingers typing? If it feels right for you and it's working that's all that matters.