#3   ^
Old Thu, Sep-20-01, 03:05

Plan: Barry Groves - Dr Atkins
Stats: 175/173/142
BF:
Progress:
Default Me too!

Hi Loqui & Thanks Raven,

This is my 4th week and has happened to me too and I've been quite tearful about it (Something I never am as I try to be as positive as possible at all times). I then read as much as I could and have been trying even harder and drinking even more water than I thought I could possibly consume in one day and I'm not going to weigh myself until I feel in my clothes and myself that something has happened.

So, your not alone - I want to lose weight more than anything and I'm going to give this my best effort to ensure that I reach my goal.

Tonight I'm going to skip out in the garden before I go to bed, I've had a busy week and not had the chance to go to the gym or go swimming and tomorrow I'm going to go swimming and over the weekend I'm going to go for a long walk with my crazy other half and I'm going to find the time to fit it in bcause I sit all day at work. (It takes about 20min to do 1000 skips - at a moderate speed).

I hope I've helped, I can honestly say that I know exactly how you're feeling and I wasn't going to mention mine because I was feeling such a failure but when I'm constlantly telling others to be positive I have to be positive too!!

Raven, you're so kind and considerate, you talk to everyone and give them lots of good advice and encouragement - keep it up honey cos it is noticed!!

Big cyber hugs to both of you,

Bez