#3   ^
Old Sun, Jan-11-04, 19:33

Plan: somersizing
Stats: 156/?/135 Female 5.4
BF:
Progress:
Default Re: Thyroid

HI!

Thanks for the response. I had blood work done after the baby and everything..including thyroid was fine! Unless there is recent problems with thyroid starting to show up?? But, I have been surfing the net and have heard that low-carbing the second time around is much more difficult. Has anyone else heard about this?? The first time was easy as it was the first time in my life that I gave up carbs and my body just lost the fat right away. Since I reintroduced the carbs while pregnant it is much harder for my body to lose the weight the second time...I guess it is not a "shock" to my body anymore. I have heard about this from many people lately who have been on and off low-carb programs. Does this make sense to anyone? I guess I should have to accept the fact that it will take longer this time and might have to continue cutting out carbs until I start losing consistenly. Also, maybe the stress of having......or should i say..taking care of a baby has flared up my IBS??

Anyways....I guess if anyone is planning to stop low carbing....or in my case get pregnant again I have to be realistic in my weight loss expectations and low carbing. Since my body was used to low carbing for a few years it has to have time to get used to low carbing again?? If anyone has any info on this I would love to read it!