Thread: Why is it?
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Jan-10-04, 19:59

Plan: atkins
Stats: 200/165/135 Female 5ft4
BF:
Progress: 54%

you know, i live in tulsa and we have what is called an angel food ministry. mom and i go because even though we definitly aren't poor, money is tight what with my dad dying and me in school. they don't care how poor or rich you are; they're just interested in helping people save money. anyway, for months we have had our refridgerator stocked with name brand meats; stake, etc., and for twenty dollars for one box, and something like fifteen dollars if you want extra meat. the husband ownes grocery stores and the exess food goes to this, so it's name brand. you all might want to look into something like that in your area if you need to. like i said, they don't care how much money you have; last time i was there, a woman in her mercedes was driving up. hey, the way i see it, with the economy the way it is now, we all need the help we can get. hope this helps someone! we still haven't gone through all the meat we got two months ago that's in our freezer!! we're also going to help out another family that we know with this...it's been really, really great for us.