View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jan-10-04, 12:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/140/130 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%
Unhappy National Body Challenge

Well! I think I figured out how you lose weight with the Challenge online! You starve to death trying to navigate the web site and wait (sometimes 3-4 min.)for pages to load After almost 2 hours, I finally got my meal plan but it was anything but low carb! Spent another 20 minutes trying to change my preferences (they say you can taylor the plan to fit low carb) but it would not let me set preferences below 100 carbs/day! SO I guess this will not work with Induction! I had to howl at the food choices....thought I was reading menu for breakfast and it ended up being the list for the WHOLE DAY!! There is a place where you can ask questions of your "diet coach" and I sent a question asking about the carb. problem. I'm sure with the millions of people trying to do this thing that he will get right back to me !!! But I'll let you know if he does give me an answer. Would still like to hear from any others who are doing the challenge online and maybe we can get some tips from the ones who got the actual Weight Loss Kit about changing carb counts!

MY GOALS

lose 10 lbs by end of challenge (155lbs by April 5,2004)
walk 1/2 mi. daily
attend water aerobics class 2xweek