View Single Post
  #209   ^
Old Sat, Jan-10-04, 11:54

Plan: Atkins OWL
Stats: 180/174/142 Female 65.5 inches
BF:32.5%/30.2%/20%
Progress: 16%

Hey guys
I am very discouraged right now. Most of my jeans do not fit! I'm about to go crazy. I put on a pair that had been sagging for over a year, and they are tight! I'm just so frustrated! I don't know what to do. I have to go away next weekend. And I need to have more then 1 pair of pants to wear!

I decided the other day not to stay so on top of fitday, cause I was becomign obssed with food. So I havn't touched fitday since Monday. I've been feel ok, I've been eating unlimited low g.i. veggies (salad[romaine, spinach], califlower, broccoli, zucchini, green beans), unprocessed meat (chicken, turkey, beef), and butter & olive oil. I'm eatign about the same as when I was using fitday, I've just stopped measuring everything precisly. Weird thing is the past two days I have majorly been craving beef. It's strange, I've never been huge on beef, but now hamburgers are all that sound good.

I know I haven't been very good exercising this week; I only lifted weight twice, and cardio did not happen. I'm just so frustrated. I feel like I've blown up like a balloon. And I know that my weight can be considered healthy, and other people would really like to be the weight I am. But for right now there is a problem, cause I can't get into any of my pants!
Advice & Encouragement are welcome!!
~CindyLynn~