View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Jan-10-04, 10:58

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 152/147/120 Female 5 feet 3 inches
BF:
Progress: 16%
Unhappy Not Losing..6 days on induction

This is my sixth day on induction and my weight has not budged. I bought ketostix and according to them I have large traces of ketones. I have been eating around 15 grams of protien a day. About 1600-2000 calories, and roughly 65-85 grams of fat. A typical menu for me on a daily basis is:

Breakfast- 1 morning start bar (according to the atkins page it is suitabe for phase 1.) and a hard boiled egg
Lunch- two hamburger patties with a slice of american cheese and a hard boiled egg
Dinner- Varies. Grilled chicken with cheese and bacon or a slamon steak or steak with chicken from the taco store.
Snack- An atkins shake (according to the atkins page it is suitable for phase 1) and a polly-o string cheese. I also usually have 1 or 2 breathsaver mints a day. They have 0 carbs, are sugarfree, and contain 2 sugar alcohols.

So my weight has not budged.. my clothing doesn't feel any looser, and I feel a bit bloated!
Am I doing something wrong, or is this diet not for me? If I am in ketosis, why am I not loosing?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links