#1   ^
Old Fri, Jan-09-04, 09:23
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 136/126/110 Female 5' 1
BF:??
Progress: 38%
Smile I can do this!!!!

Hi everyone! I am so glad to find this forum!!
First off I am a shool teacher and I LOVE chocolate!!! I have tried several diets over the years, in fact I even tried the Atkins diet about 51/2 years ago and lost lots of weight the first month, but low and behold met a fine young gentleman in the process who was a vegetarian. Needless to say my diet failed because his main dish was pasta!! I was on the Atkins plan for about 2 months and lost about 10 lbs. It came off quickly too!! I'd say in the first few weeks I saw the most results. If I had stuck with it I probably would have lost more!!
I have lost and gained weight several times over the years. I was a hard core health nut when I turned 30 about 5 years ago! In fact I looked and felt better than when I was 20!! Boy I miss those days! So I'm back to kick some butt!! MY BUTT!! And boy is it bigger than ever!! I am 34 working in a school where sweet treats are everywhere!! HELP ME!! I drive an hour to and from work everyday and I am exhausted when I finally get home. Needless to say I don't feel like excercising! So I figured I would at least get a jump start and try the Atkins and then if I lose a few pounds first, will feel like starting an exercise routine..... AGAIN! After being a health nut for years, I got bored. Working out became more like a chore so I stopped. With you guys maybe I can overcome my boredom! I look forward to talking with you all!!
Sponsored Links