View Single Post
  #55   ^
Old Fri, Jan-09-04, 07:42

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180.5/166.5/135 Female 61.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default Still here!

Hi everyone! I've been MIA for awhile now since this thread started. I've been reading the posts every day, just not jumping in and contributing.

I totally fell off the wagon for four days straight during the holidays. We were out of town and staying with relatives and I just even gave up trying to stay LC after the first day. My indulgences caused a six pound gain....ugh! It took almost a week to get rid of those pounds. It was DEFINITELY not worth it! I'll be much more prepared next years when the holiday season rolls around.

I finally LOST a pound this week! I've been stuck for a month now. (my own fault) So needless to say, I was thrilled to see that scale finally move off 164 and show me 163 this morning! In addition to that, I tried on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in almost 3 years yesterday.....size 11....and they fit great! A little baggy in the hips and thighs, but still snug around my waist. My belly is shrinking much slower then the rest of me! I guess having five kids can do that to a person. Can ya relate, Sara? Anyway, when I started LCing 11 weeks ago, I was in a SNUG size 16.

Ricky, I love your motivation! You've inspired me to start exercising on a regular basis. I've been riding my recumbant bike around 10 miles a day, five days a week for about two months, but now in addition to that, I've added the Walk Away the Pounds video that I do four days a week. I also use some light hand weights that I use daily (five pounds). I just hate how flabby my arms are and would love to be able to wear some cute sleeveless shirts this summer! My 2 y/o loves to 'try' and do the WATP exercises with me. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Keep up the good work, ladies! I, for one, know I'll be Fit for Forty! Have a great day!