#1   ^
Old Thu, Jan-08-04, 17:32

Plan: No Starch/High booze diet
Stats: 235/183/180 Male 71 inches
BF:Bah not sure..
Progress: 95%
Default Induction phase for too long?

Greetings and happy New Year to all!

I had a burning question in regards to the now famous Induction phase for Atkins and figured I might as well ask. Simply I was on it for about 2 weeks and noticed some nice weight loss and then moved on to the more manageable maintenance phase. I have lost most of my weight but I have to admit that I felt really good during the Induction Phase -- in fact when I eventually felt I had stalled I went back to it and have remained on it. Recently I started consuming more veggies and even added some wine with my weakened meals but in actuality I have not added any starchy foods whatsoever and the basics still apply.

I have not had any cravings nor have I been tempted except maybe one meal during Christmas where as I on the verge of being "removed" from my family if I did not eat some of the crappier foods. Anyhow, been wondering if it's safe to remain on the induction phase if one feels like it and finds it’s agreeable to their personal tastes and lifestyle? I mean is it safe health wise?

I am taking all my vitamins and minerals so that is not a concern. Any ideas or stories to share?

Thanks again
Claudius
Sponsored Links