View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Jan-08-04, 13:55

Plan: atkins
Stats: 338/301/220 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 31%

Karen,

Thank you so much for replying. You are just the person i needed to hear from to brighten my day. See i have been married for 7 years and for the last 5 years trying to have a baby. I am still going rounds with my doctors and seem to get no where. Pretty much every GYN that i have seen has told me my only problem is that i am fat, that if i would loose the weight i would have a child. As you can imagine, i was not very happy, not only to say that they are wrong. I KNOW i am fat. That is not my only problem. I have been off of Metformin for almost 4 months now and i am waiting to go see the doc to go back on it. I was recently up in Washington, visiting with family for a few months when i had ran out and started atkins so my doc said she would not refill it till i went to see a GYN. GRRR!!! So now i am waiting to go do that. To be honest in the last 3 weeks there has been so much going on and so much stress i kinda threw atkins out the door and said screw it. I have been staying steady at 301 and seem not to be able to break it. Anyhoo any input would be wonderful. Lets just hope i can see the doc soon. I am gonna go nuts...!!!

Karen