View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Jan-08-04, 10:21
Resident Loud Mouth

Plan: Retrying
Stats: 239.2/150.6/120 Female 5'2"
BF:
Progress: 74%

The only thing I would suggest, esp since you are a guy and larger, it to eat more. The veggies are great, but yes definetly get some more meat in thre. You need protien for lean muscle repair. Your body also uses it to repair vital organs and keep everything running. Atkins is a high fat diet, not high protien, but you still need to get adiquet protien to keep things running.

Be careful with the tuna. Studies have found that large predator fish such as tuna and sword fish can carry a risk of mercury poisoning. Only Two or Three times a week for the higher murcury fish is what they recomend. You might try Salmon too as it is a higher fat fish and works great on cesear salads.

My SO's family gave us some deer, elk, and antelope meat. I have a deer roast sitting in the fridge right now I mad eup last night. Game meat is not only good, but it is often free of the meny chemicals and antibiotics domesticated animals are exposed to. Sicne you do your own packaging you also are assured it is sugar and preservative free. Dig in