Old Wed, Jan-07-04, 17:10
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/160/160 Male 68 inches
BF:?%/15%/10%
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardbear
3) Stretching: I didn't find any specific references to this in BFL. Did I just miss it the 1st time through? Do folks stretch before and after a lifting day or just before? I'm way to stiff for my age, so I'm looking into some sort of stretching class at the gym I decide to join (Ti Chi or yoga or some such). Any recommendations.

Hi bardbear,

I'm way to stiff too, so I've looked around at doing some yoga. First I tried a class at a rec centre and it was pretty hard to do. It took a lot of strength and it was a beginner class. Then I started going to a class that is in the building I work in. It was much more my speed. Problem is, I have a hard time getting to this one because it is during work hours. There is also a local yoga tv program that comes on at 6:00 a.m., so I tape it and do it a night sometimes.

I guess you just have to try different classes until you find what is right for you. Both of the classes I went to had drop in fees, so you could pay for just one class rather than joining up for the whole series.

Arnie