View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-07-04, 13:40

Plan: modified atkins
Stats: 322.4/287/160 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 22%
Default Day 4!

made it this far. Feeling AWSOME! having a hard time eating eggs though lol. Just the thought of them- ick. But i'm still making them for breakfast because we don't have a lot around anyway. Going to the store to get a few things tonight because we are runnin low on meat- we bought way too many veggies and not enough meat when we started this.
have a question about cheese- it says 3 to 4 oz a day of hard cheese. Well I have some that someone mailed us- it's only .3 grams carbs per serving- so would that even count as carbs since it's so low?
Also, on induction is it okay to start exercising again? My neighbor was on day 6 and started exercising and she said she felt really bad the rest of the day every day she did it. I'm wondering if it's better to wait till after induction or wait till your sure your body is adjusted to the new way of eating.
Lets see, didn't check in at all yesterday- way too busy- lots going on around here with transfer season coming up- may be moving in a couple weeks but that's up in the air now. I've now lost 10 pounds- strangest thing- my wedding ring has been really loose the past 2 days. I know it's going to happen, but I didn't think it would happen this soon.
So that's about it. I am feeling so good!
Sponsored Links