View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-07-04, 11:54

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 160/127/125 Female 5 feet 5 inches
BF:30%/28.7%/??
Progress: 94%
Unhappy Blah

This has been a challenging week. I have been upset over something completely unrelated to exercise or diet... and I feel even worse because I did not start exercising this week as I had planned.

I did, however, clean the post holiday mess up in the house (even organized a closet!), and have been working on improving the horse paddock. So, at least I've been moving a bit (and getting outside!).

I read a thread in the exercise forum here on this site- looking for inspiration to start moving again... and I found a reference to this site: http://www.sfactor.com/ (It was posted by Galadriell-- THANKS for posting about it!)

I am so going to do this! Even if I don't use it as my regular workout... I think it will be an awesome way to mix it up a bit!! LOL! Whodathunkit, stripping and pole dancing as a fitness workout. The actress who came up with this idea is *brilliant*!

This is totally going to take off, I know it. If I was a dancer, or coordinated in any way, I would absolutely want to be an instructor and open a franchise!