Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi everyone!

>>"(looks like a lot of us just didn't update that profile)"

Guilty!

>>"And I wasn't tempted a bit! It's currently in the freezer, because I may treat it to myself on my birthday."

WTG, Roz! Your DO needs a spanking!

>>"Im back on induction and experimenting with coconut oil...and dropping weight ..so whatever gets us to goal right? "

Hi Glim. Definitely. It's strange, but mixing up the fats can really make a difference. A while back, I "discovered" avocados and started having ground flax seeds daily. I cut back on meat just because I was too lazy to cook, not because I was making an effort to do so. I got one heck of a woosh! Those fats were the only thing that changed.

Mischa - hope you have a better day today. IMHO, it's more important to listen to your body than to stick to the FFP 1200ish calories, especially for a taller, muscular gal like you. I'm sure you didn't pollute your liver too much.

"That's 8 lbs of fluid!! Can that be possible"

Mary - great job!!! I'd say yes. I've lost 7 lbs of fluid (or whatever) since Sunday.

--
So is anyone getting bored or frustrated yet? I am, a bit, but I keep telling myself, "you can have it in (x) days. It'll still be there." I realized that I have a bit of an emotional attachment to the coffee, even decaf. The weather here is *bitterly* cold, and "a nice pot of decaf when I get home" has been the "carrot" I dangle to get myself out there when I need to run my errands. Dandelion tea or hot lemon water ain't the same.

Well, I hope everyone has a great day.