View Single Post
  #174   ^
Old Wed, Jan-07-04, 07:58

Plan: syndromeX
Stats: 231/220/150 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 14%

Nawchem - I'll look into the tea. Usually the tea doesn't bother me.

I'm actually allergic to the pollen and the grass itself. A few years ago, if I sat in grass, I would come away with welts where the grass blades hit my skin. THAT'S how allergic I was. I've been taking allergy shots for 4 yrs now, so I'm not as bad as I used to be. I don't want to experiment with the grass again, though! LOL! It made me so itchy, red and swelled up from where I touched the grass. I'm allergic to most things green, pollen, dust, mites, mold, oh gosh everything - BADLY. I'm NOT allergic to three trees - all pine-cedar type trees - so Xmas is okay for me. :-) I've had allergies all my life, but it took 34 yrs to get to an allergist. You have to look at the good side though, they'll be no grass stains on MY pants! Good luck on your allergy testing, Nawchem. Let us know how it turns out. Shots have been a godsend for me. I would be so sick all the time and I can't tell you how many times I've been on antibiotics for infections all my life. At least 4 times a year. Yeah, I know, candida I'm sure was growing rampid in my system. After I started shots, no more infections. I went through some Caprylic Acid for candida and it helped tremendously.

I think I'm going to try the BHB Plus and see if that helps. Also check out the tea you suggested. Thanks!

have a great day!