#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-06-04, 20:11
Nequaquam Vacuum!

Plan: The Zone, Fat Flush
Stats: 178.5/147.5/147.7 Female 64 inches
BF:more than enough
Progress: 101%
Talking KIS Day 8

Well! Day 8 on KIS, and I'm down to 163 (that's 4.5 pounds lost in 8 days!). Also, we had Demi's meatballs and fried cabbage last night for dinner, it was VERY yummy! I think I'm going to fry more cabbage tonight, with my garlic stuffed chicken (I put about 20 cloves under the breast skin and roast it)
I also found mayo at Trader Joe's that has absolutely no sweetener of any kind in it, and no preservatives. The ingredients are very straight forward:
Expeller Pressed Canola oil
whole Eggs
Apple Cider Vinegar
Egg yolks
Water, Salt, Spices,
lemon juice concentrate...

Since I'm losing so nicely with just the olive oil right now, I think I'll stick with it for a while longer (a few weeks at least) and then try to sneak the mayo back in, although the chicken fat that Doreen suggested sounds v. good, and so that might carry me along until the end of the month.
I drink decaf green tea (also from Trader Joe's) for something warm in the morning, and it doesn't seem to be having any adverse effects, but I think caffeine at this point, would be a bad idea.
Missed Breakfast
Went out for lunch but had: Grilled Salmon and grilled veggies on sticks (mush, zucs red bell, carrots (just a few) and red onion)
Dinner: Roasted garlic clove chicken, fried cabbage (I'm hooked, Demi!) I just fry it in olive oil (what else?) (Hmmm, maybe I'll get some of the fat out of the chicken...) with red pepper flakes, so good.

Count me in on the "list of people too embarassed to change stats during weight gain".

jasmine
Sponsored Links